The Difference Principle
Position Title: Behavioral Health Director
This position will be the lead administrator for The Difference Principle’s Behavioral Health Programs under both JusticePoint and Starting Point. This position will be responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, and administrative oversight for all designated programs and contracts. Currently these programs include: Recovery Support Coordination, Comprehensive Community Service, Access Point, Starting Point’s Preventative Programs and Sober House.
- Leading a diverse team of skilled professionals in meeting their contractual obligations.
- In conjunction with the CEO and COO, develop a strategic plan for JusticePoint and Starting Point’s Behavioral Health Programs.
- Communicating the Behavioral Health Programs mission, vision, and values with funding sources, the community, stakeholders, and clients.
- Overseeing the fiscal management of the Behavioral Health Departments contracts and services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Strong, transparent, high integrity leadership.
- Solid organizational ability including planning, delegating, and program development.
- Knowledge of effective evidence-based practices.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in bringing people together to solve problems.
- Ability to interact effectively and sensitively with individuals from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to convey the vision of The Difference Principle and the Behavioral Health Programs to the community.
- Hands-on experience managing and developing multi-million dollar budgets and contracts.
- Master’s Degree required.
- Clinical License preferred.
- Significant nonprofit executive management experience or equivalent background.
- Must pass background check.
Reports to: The Difference Principle CEO and COO
Position Terms: Permanent Full-Time Position, Some Travel Required
THE DIFFERENCE PRINCIPLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER